dimecres, 11 de març del 2015

A soulmate

What is a soulmate? If we search in a dictionary the definition of a soulmate is a person with whom one has strong affinity, shared values and tastes, and often a romantic bond. So we can see it's a concept relacionated with a deep and romantic connection. 

Soulmate is just someone who fits perfectly into your life, too perfectly that he (in my case) has the power to make you feel like you are full of the joys of spring and the power to break you down with just one action or even worst, just with a word. This magical power doesn't appear out of the blue, we are giving it to him, and I've never give it no one, however I hope that someday I will give it to someone, and he must have some attributes, my ten must-have are these:

  1. He should be attractive, literally a hottie: yeah, I know what you are thinking, what a shallow girl, but we all know attraction is the first thing you feel.
  2. My soulmate has to look me in the eyes: when someone does this, I feel totally insecure and makes me nervous, but in a sweetty way. And if we look each other in the eyes, for me it would mean a totally connection, because I just look in the eyes someone who makes me feel safe.
  3. He should make me feel secure, safe and protected.
  4. He should love my flaws, and I must fall in love with his flaws.
  5. He should share similar likes and beliefs with me, but never all, because then we will get bored. As well, discussions can be enjoyable and amusing sometimes.
However, I don't think soulmates are an eternal love, and their "main feature" is their intensity, and consequently a short time period. I'm so young so I don't have to be desperate, and I hope my soulmate is waiting for me somewhere or I already know him...
Who knows?

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/166375488/large.jpg

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada