dimecres, 25 de març del 2015

Human Rights

If someone had asked to me what are Human Rights yesterday, I just had answered that they were some rights we have for being humans. And my answer would be ok if we just consider the technical part, Human Rights are more than that, they are the first international law which says we have rights and which recognise us as humans not just as living beings.

Human Rights were created on10 December 1948, they were the result of the Second World War, they needed a law which guarantees every individual rights. 

There are 30 Human Rights, sincerely I think I'm acquainted with all of them, saldy I can not talk for everyone. Europe is considered as one of the most developed continents, but are we? I don't think so, some months ago an islamic group kill people just because they express their opinion about an issue. 

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada