dijous, 2 d’abril del 2015

The Way You Put On Eyeliner Could Be Seriously Affecting Your Vision

Girls, we all know how difficult it's to line the outside of our eyes, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who is unable to make up the two eyes in like manner.

Well, now there's a new technique which is called tightlining, it consists in put eyeliner on the inner rims of our eyes. Yes, it sounds a little bit disgusting but some beauty gurus are addicted to it, and the reason is it looks so soft, as you can see here:


Recently, three students from Canada's University of Waterloo had made an study that shows guru's can be making something which isn't totally sure for their vision. Some specks appeared at the eyes between the five and ten minutes of application, fortunately, they dissapeared after two hours. Actually, the tightlined eyes use to have more specks.

http://elitedaily.com/women/beauty/way-put-on-eyeliner-affect-vision/983789/


It's not a secret for anyone who knows me that I'm not a master in make-up, but I would like to learn. I'm not going to prove tightlined, not just for that new, the reason why I won't is because I'm so clumsy, so I'm sure I would have an eye-accident, better safe than sorry. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada