dissabte, 7 de març del 2015

Losing even ONE hour of sleep can make you fat

Being slightly tired means you eat an extra 200 calories the next day - the equivalent of a bagel

People use to think than skip one hour of sleep to hit the gym would be better, but what they don't know is that, this will make them eat more, so their theory is erroneous. In the other hand, sleep one hour more also makes you eat more and gain pounds.

Surveys made reveal they ate, on average, an extra 201 calories per day, which is equivalent to a bagel or two scoops of chocolate ice cream. Another of the conclusions was they slept more at weekend than on weekdays (quite evident). 

One possible explanation may be the effect of the variation on the hours of sleep. The second possibility is that shifts in in sleep patterns causes an hormonal imbalance, which consequently provoke that teenagers eat more. 

I personally, don't sleep too much, just 6 hours, and if I'm honest I love to eat, I eat a lot and I don't like to think how many calories I'm gaining or if this aliment could make me fatten. Whatever I must sleep a little bit more for my health.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada